Owner Occupied Insurance
Your home is your castle so get the right Protection.
Your home is likely to be the biggest financial investment you make, so it makes sense to protect this investment with a comprehensive Home Insurance Policy.
Policies can be selected on the basis of “maximum cover” or “Value cover” (value cover means maintaining essential cover but losing the frills)
Some of the covers available include:
- Damage to buildings and contents by Fire Lightning Explosion, Theft, Storm, Flood, Burst Pipes, Malicious damage, Subsidence (not available in certain areas)
- Fire Brigade charges for attending to a Fire at your Home.
- Legal Liability as occupier.
- Legal Liability as owner.
- Legal Liability for accidents to Domestic Staff.
- Cost of alternative Accommodation following insured damage
- Jury Duty,
- Freezer Contents cover,
- Money and Credit Cards
- Accidental Damage to audio/Visual Equipment, also breakage of fixed Glass, double-glazing, Mirrors and Ceramic Hobs
Easy Payment options may be available.
Please note that terms, exceptions and conditions vary and apply to all insurance policies and insurance policy benefits.
Get the personal touch – Contact us now for a Quotation, you will be glad you did
Our Staff will be happy to advise you on the Policy most suitable for your needs
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE - PLEASE NOTE THAT TERMS, EXCEPTIONS AND CONDITIONS VARY AND APPLY TO ALL INSURANCE POLICIES AND INSURANCE POLICY BENEFITS
© 2021 O’MAHONY BOYLAN GOLDEN (MUNSTER) LTD. | Website by PrismaPrint.ie
Log in with your credentials